Ensure Security of Supply with Fisher Scientific
Evolving in highly regulated environments? Transparency, traceability and reliability from order to delivery are mandatory elements for your operations?
Our Production Program is the perfect solution for you. Fisher Scientific Production Program has for main goal to support all customers evolving in highly regulated environments, from order to delivery, by ensuring you the security of supply.
Our Services are offered on a customized portfolio of cGMP products extending from personal protective equipment, cleanroom and production supplies to bio-reagents and chemicals.
Our Production Program helps mitigate risk, ensure traceability and increase productivity thru key services.
By registering to Fisher Scientific Production Program, you will benefit of additional customized solutions and a dedicated program account specialists managing the entire cGMP portfolio across Europe.
Customer Care Management to mitigate risk
- Personalized Account Management: a dedicated team to support your operations and your requirements by strengthening their supply chain to deliver quality and regulatory compliance.
- Good understanding of your constraints and needs: Our dedicated team has a clear understanding of the factors affecting the production environment such as FDA Regulatory Compliance, on-time delivery, limited space/resources, quality documentation, change notifications.
- On-boarding Process to follow your specific requirements: your Dedicated Program Specialist is in charge of understanding your requirements, facilitating implementation of customized solutions with external as well as internal partners and monitoring quality management of orders. The Dedicated Program Specialist is the single point of contact provided in our organization to maintain your dedicated cGMP portfolio during the entire product life cycle and ensure security of your supplies.
Supplier and Quality management to ensure traceability
- Product Change Notifications (PCN) Service: Fisher Scientific has established a Change Notification Service, part of Global Production Service, which correlates our customer’s request to our supplier’s change notification. This notification can be customized to your needs.
- We ensure you full transparency through a detailed product supply map from manufacturing plan to your warehouse.
- Fisher Scientific supports aggregation of multiple Supplier Quality Agreements thru one Unique Quality Agreement leading to productivity efficiency for our customers.
- Our partners and our processes are monitored via audits to meet ISO standards. Corrective and preventive actions (CAPAs) are defined to eliminate causes of non-conformities or other undesirable situations.
Inventory, Storage, Material Handling and Logistics to increase productivity
- The production program includes a custom reserved inventory management to ensure on time and in full deliveries with lot management.
- Our European distribution centers are certified for temperature sensitive and hazardous material or reagents handling and storage.
- The Production Program enables security of your supplies thru consistent deliveries for warehouse efficiency gains.