Thermo Scientific™ Water-Soluble Siliconizing Fluid
To siliconize glass surfaces use Thermo Scientific™ Water-Soluble Siliconizing Fluid.
Brand: Thermo Scientific™ TS-42799
Code : 16
Additional Details : Weight : 0.70000kg Transport : UN number : 1993 Chem class : 3 Pack group : II
To siliconize glass surfaces use Thermo Scientific™ Water-Soluble Siliconizing Fluid. This easy-to-use silane monomer solution is supplied as a 20% solid solution in a mixture of diacetone alcohol and tertiary butyl alcohol. The primary silane component is an octadecyltrialkoxysilane, which is hydrolyzed to a silanol when mixed with water. It provides greater resistance to base hydrolysis than other surface treatments.
- Easy-to-use silane monomer solution that is supplied as a 20% solid solution in a mixture of diacetone alcohol and tertiary butyl alcohol
- Greater resistance to base hydrolysis than other surface treatments
|Siliconizing Glass Surfaces|
|25 - 45, 25 - 45, 10 - 20%|
|15°C to 35°C|
|4-Hydroxy-4-Methylpentan-2-One, 2-Methyl-2-Propanol, Silane, Trimethoxyoctadecyl|
Safety and Handling
- Aquasil, 120 mL.
- Flammable liquid Category 2
- Serious eye damage/eye irritation Category 2
- Specific target organ toxicity Category 3
- Carcinogenicity Category 2
- H225-Highly flammable liquid and vapour.
- H319-Causes serious eye irritation.
- H335-May cause respiratory irritation.
- H351-Suspected of causing cancer.
- P202-Do not handle until all safety precautions have been read and understood.
- P210-Keep away from heat, hot surfaces, sparks, open flames and other ignition sources. No smoking.
- P261-Avoid breathing dust/fume/gas/mist/vapours/spray.
- P271-Use only outdoors or in a well-ventilated area.
- P280-Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/face protection.
- P304+P340-IF INHALED: Remove person to fresh air and keep comfortable for breathing.
- P305+P351+P338-IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing.
- P312-Call a POISON CENTER/doctor/if you feel unwell.
- P337+P313-If eye irritation persists: Get medical advice/attention.
- P403+P233-Store in a well-ventilated place. Keep container tightly closed.
- P501-Dispose of contents/container to .
- MIXTURE LIST-Contains : tert-Butyl alcohol,Diacetone alcohol
Limited warranty period: Subject to all warranty requirements and exclusions set out in our Terms and Conditions of Sale, this product is warranted from the date we ship the product and for ninety (90) days thereafter. Disclaimer to internal research use restriction: Any restrictions on the purchaser to utilize the product(s) for internal research purposes only does not apply to the product(s) on the web pages associated with this statement.