Invitrogen™ SureCast™ Gel Handcast Bundle B - Hardware Only
Pour your own polyacrylamide gels easily and confidently with a SureCast™ Gel Handcast Bundle B. The SureCast Handcast System can be used to create polyacrylamide gels using SureCast Handcast Reagents as well as any other popular polyacrylamide gel casting reagents.
Brand: Invitrogen™ HC1000S
- Accessories and Spare Parts
- Special Offers
- Innovative, leak-free design—minimizes the number of failed gels, resulting in less wasted time
- Superior glass plate durability
- Simple assembly of casting components—just drop the glass plates in, then lock the cam handle
- Unique tilt feature for easy loading of acrylamide solutions
The complete product includes the SureCast™ Handcast System. For a bundle that also includes the SureCast™ Handcast Reagents, please see SureCast™ Gel Handcast Bundle A. The system features durable glass plates that are securely sealed using a single-motion, load-and-lock mechanism. The unique tilt feature of the SureCast™ Handcast Station minimizes spillage and enhances loadability of casting solutions during hand casting. SureCast gels are designed for use in the Mini Gel Tank.
|Gel Handcast Bundle B|