Thermo Scientific™ Sorvall™ Legend™ Micro 21R Microcentrifuge
Spin 24 x 2 mL at up to 21,100 x g with refrigeration to accelerate routine microcentrifuge tube preparation.
Brand: Thermo Scientific™ 75002445
Code : 51
Additional Details : Weight : 28.80000kg
Ideal for everyday laboratory use up to 21,100 x g, Thermo Scientific Sorvall Legend Micro 21R microcentrifuges provide outstanding processing power, unique safety features and a broad array of microcentrifuge rotors and accessories for microcentrifuge tube processing. Refrigeration offers cooling from room temperature to set temperature in just 9 minutes.Support your micro-volume separation needs with:
- Exceptional acceleration of up to 21,000 x g in as little as 12 seconds.
- Refrigerated versions offer cooling from room temperature to set temperature in as little as 9 minutes.
- Choose from 7 optional microcentrifuge rotors to find the ideal fit for your application:
- Outstanding corrosion resistance with lightweight engineered polymer rotors.
- Standard rotor runs 24 microcentrifuge tubes in a single row, from 1.5 to 2.0 mL tubes to mini-preps and spin columns.
- Ergonomic one-click rotor opening and closing, as well as transparent design for added safety and convenience with Thermo Scientific ClickSeal biocontainment lids.
- Eliminate the need for adapters with unique dual row rotor.
- Simplify operation with intuitive controls, easy-to-read displays and fast one-click centrifuge lid closure.
- Sleek, lightweight, space-saving design.
- Durable and easy to clean and maintain.
- Quiet performance promotes a safe, stress-free environment.
- Conforms to the latest clinical and safety standards, including 98/79/EC In Vitro Diagnostic Directive.
|Thermo Scientific Sorvall|
|21,100 x g|
|-9°C to +40°C|
|Sorvall Legend Micro 21R Centrifuge, Refrigerated|
|1 to 99 min. (1 min. increments); HOLD|
|12.9 x 11.6 x 17.5 in. (33.0 x 29.5 x 44.5 cm)|
|62.0lb. (28.0 kg)|
|24 x 1.5/2 mL|
|CSA, CE, IVD|
|24 x 1.5/2.0mL rotor with ClickSeal biocontainment lid|
|230 V 50/60 Hz|
|IEC 61010-1, IEC 61010-2-020 (refer to manual for more details)|