Thermo Scientific™ Sorvall™ Legend™ Micro 17R Microcentrifuge
The compact footprint of this microcentrifuge is ideal for routine laboratory work up to 17,000 x g and requiring refrigeration.
Brand: Thermo Scientific™ 75002440
Code : 51
Additional Details : Weight : 28.00000kg
Support micro-volume protocols such as nucleic acid or protein lysate preparation and PCR reaction set-up all in a remarkably small footprint with Thermo Scientific Sorvall Legend MicroCL 17R microcentrifuges. Choose between 7 lightweight microcentrifuge rotors, designed to provide acceleration up to 17,000 x g and refrigeration offers cooling from room temperature to set temperature in as little as 9 minutes.Support your micro-volume separation needs with:
- Performance up to 17,000 x g with fast acceleration and deceleration.
- Refrigerated versions offer cooling from room temperature to set temperature in as little as 9 minutes.
- Choose from 7 optional microcentrifuge rotors to find the ideal fit for your application:
- Outstanding corrosion resistance with lightweight engineered polymer rotors.
- Standard rotor runs 24 microcentrifuge tubes in a single row, from 1.5 to 2.0 mL tubes to mini-preps and spin columns.
- Ergonomic one-click rotor opening and closing, as well as transparent design for added safety and convenience with Thermo Scientific ClickSeal biocontainment lids.
- Eliminate the need for adapters with unique dual row rotor.
- Simplify operation with intuitive controls, easy-to-read displays and fast one-click centrifuge lid closure.
- Sleek, lightweight, space-saving design.
- Durable and easy to clean and maintain.
- Quiet performance promotes a safe, stress-free environment.
- Conforms to the latest clinical and safety standards, including 98/79/EC In Vitro Diagnostic Directive.
|24 x 1.5/2 mL Rotor with Clickseal Biocontainment Lid|
|24 x 1.5/2 mL|
|CSA, CE, IVD|
|24 x 1.5/2.0mL rotor with ClickSeal biocontainment lid|
|230 V 50/60 Hz|
|IEC 61010-1, IEC 61010-2-020 (refer to manual for more details)|
|62.0lb. (28.0 kg)|
|Thermo Scientific Sorvall|
|17,000 x g|
|-9°C to +40°C|
|Sorvall Legend Micro 17R Centrifuge, Refrigerated|
|1 to 99 min. (1 min. increments); HOLD|
|12.9 x 11.6 x 17.5 in. (33.0 x 29.5 x 44.5 cm)|