missing translation for 'onlineSavingsMsg'
- Comfortable, ultra-lightweight, and ergonomically designed.
- Non-slip, adjustable bridge.
- Straight, highly flexible temples.
- Platinum™ coating
- All-around vision.
- EN 166: Guaranteed minimum resistance of the protective eyewear against everyday risks including dropping the protective eyewear onto the ground, ageing by light exposure, exposure to heat or corrosion etc.
- EN 170, Risks relating to radiation - UV protection: The protection filters ultraviolet radiation. This type of protection is particularly recommended during activities where the source of ultraviolet radiation is predominant, such as mercury vapor lamps, actinic or germicides. Levels of application: 2-1.2, 2C-1.2 Lens color: Clear, blue, yellow or green. Adding the code 'C' indicates good color recognition by the holder.
- Mechanical risk F - Low energy impact: Low energy impact, resists a 6 mm, 0.86 g ball at 45 m/s.
- Mechanical risk T- Low speed particles at extreme temperatures: The letter T, immediately after the mechanical strength symbol, authorizes use for high-speed particles at extreme temperatures.
- Resistance to surface damage by fine particles K (EN166 option): The anti scratch coating, K, provides enhanced scratch-certified coating.
- Resistance to fogging N (EN166 option): The anti-fog coating, N, is a certified anti-fog treatment.
- Platinum ™ coating: The new exclusive scratch and fog resistant coating guarantees even more safety, reliability and comfort. Washable (water and soap), this permanent coating applied on both sides of the lens makes it highly scratch resistant and durably delays the appearance of fogging.
- Optical class: Class 1, continuous work, worn permanently.
- CE, European standard: Frame marked to indicate meeting CE standard.
|EN166, EN170/2C-1.2, Mechanical risk F/T, Scratch-resistant K, Anti-fog N, Optical class 1, CE|
|Indoor, protection, continuous wear|
|Platinum™, Scratch-resistant, Anti-fog|
|Anti-UV, Anti-fog, Impact-resistant, Scratch-resistant|