Carl Zeiss™ Primo Vert Microscopes
Brand: Carl Zeiss™ 491206-0007-000
Code : 50
Additional Details : Weight : 0.01000kg
DescriptionThe new Primo Vert monitor offers an ideal microscope for multi-observation purposes. Several users can view and discuss the microscope image at the same time without adjusting eyepieces providing an ergonomic quick check of living cells. The monitor can be tilted from 45° up to 80° so users can easily adjust it to their individual posture.
- Convenient image storage by the push-to-save camera (CMOS, 5 Megapixel) to SD memory card without PC connection. Remote control for the acquisition of images (convenient for use in a laminar flow/Class II cabinet)
- Automatic light source switch off (in addition to manual on/off-function): Primo Vert switches off the light automatically after 15min - saving energy and protecting the stand
- Modular illumination: halogen or long lasting LED
- High quality material: the stand is made of metal and all operating elements are coated with a special touch-friendly rubber compound
- Universal phase slider (optional) for all objectives: for the ease of use there is one phase ring (Ph1) available for 10x, 20x and 40x - this means not having to change the position of the phase slider when changing objectives. In short: time-saving and economic
- Increased working distance thanks to easy removal of the condenser, e.g., for roller-bottles
- Objective indicators for fast identification of magnification
- Integrated carrying handle
- Attractive functional design Typical applications include cancer and HIV research, human, animal and plant genetics, and cell biology.
|with Integrated Camera|