Thermo Scientific™ Pierce™ Acetonitrile (ACN), LC-MS Grade
An LC/MS-grade preparation with high purity and low UV-absorptivity that makes it suitable for HPLC and mass spectrometry applications.
Brand: Thermo Scientific™ TS-51101
Code : NEW
Additional Details : Weight : 0.78600kg Transport : UN number : 1648 Chem class : 3 Pack group : II
Thermo Scientific™ Pierce Acetonitrile (ACN) is an LC/MS-grade preparation with high purity and low UV-absorptivity that makes it suitable for HPLC and mass spectrometry applications.
Thermo Scientific Pierce LC/MS Grade Acetonitrile is specially purified by a proprietary method and tested to ensure lot-to-lot consistency with a low UV absorbance to provide you with the most sensitive detection across all wavelengths. Pierce Acetonitrile is 0.2-micron filtered, packaged in solvent-rinsed amber glass bottles and sealed under a nitrogen atmosphere with PTFE-lined fluorocarbon caps for ultimate protection.
- 37 quality tests ensure low, stable baselines and lot-to-lot consistency
- Low UV absorbance yields low baselines and high detection sensitivity
- Low impurities protects columns and simplifies analysis by eliminating extraneous peaks
- Specially purified and tested to the highest specifications to ensure data integrity, maximize assay sensitivity, and to prolong equipment life
- Store between 2°C to 25°C in a dry, cool, well-ventilated area, away from incompatible materials
- Alternative names: Methyl cyanide, cyanomethane, ethanenitrile
- Molecular formula: CH3CN
- Molecular weight: 41.05
- Density: 0.780 g/mL
|Store between 2 to 25°C in a dry, cool, well-ventilated area, away from incompatible materials.|
|HPLC, Mass Spectrometry|
Safety and Handling
- Acute toxicity Category 4
- Serious eye damage/eye irritation Category 2
- H225-Highly flammable liquid and vapour.
- H302-Harmful if swallowed.
- H312-Harmful in contact with skin.
- H319-Causes serious eye irritation.
- H332-Harmful if inhaled.
- P210-Keep away from heat, hot surfaces, sparks, open flames and other ignition sources. No smoking.
- P261-Avoid breathing dust/fume/gas/mist/vapours/spray.
- P264-Wash thoroughly after handling.
- P270-Do not eat, drink or smoke when using this product.
- P280-Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/face protection.
- P301+P310-IF SWALLOWED: Immediately call a POISON CENTER/doctor /
- P302+P352-IF ON SKIN: Wash with plenty of water/.
- P304+P340-IF INHALED: Remove person to fresh air and keep comfortable for breathing.
- P305+P351+P338-IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing.
- P370+P378-In case of fire: Use to extinguish.
- P403+P235-Store in a well-ventilated place. Keep cool.
- P501b-Dispose of contents/container in accordance with local/regional/national/international regulations.