Thermo Scientific™ Pierce 20X TBS Tween-20 is a space-saving stock solution that is ideal for preparing TBS-Tween (TBS-T) wash buffers or blocking buffer diluent used for applications such as ELISA, Western blotting and other immunoassays.Thermo Scientific Pierce 10X and 20X Concentrated Buffers are ready to use without having to reconstitute with ultrapure water.
Easy to use – no packets to open and no powder to dissolve
Increased accuracy – eliminates the possibility of powder remaining in a packet
Saves time – 10X or 20X concentration eliminates time spent waiting for powder to dissolve
Saves space – storage as concentrated stock minimizes bench space needed for large volume solutions
When diluted 20-fold in water, makes 25mM Tris, 0.15M NaCl, 0.05% Tween-20, pH 7.5
Wash buffer or blocking buffer for ELISA, Western and other immunoassays
Safety and Handling
- Pierce 20X TBS Tween 20 Buffer
- Serious eye damage/eye irritation Category 2
- H319-Causes serious eye irritation.
- P280-Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/face protection.
- P264-Wash thoroughly after handling.
- P305+P351+P338-IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing.
- P337+P313-If eye irritation persists: Get medical advice/attention.
- MIXTURE LIST-Contains : Sodium chloride, Tris (hydroxymethyl)aminomethane