MP Biomedicals™ Geneclean™ Turbo Kit for PCR
Optimized for PCR purification of DNA fragments of sizes 100 bp to 10 kb.
Brand: MP Biomedicals™ 111103400
Code : 50
Additional Details : Weight : 0.25000kg Transport : UN number : 2922 Chem class : 8 Pack group : III
- Ready for direct use
- Removes primers, nucleotides, enzymes, mineral oil, salts, and other impurities
|Isolation of DNA from PCR reactions, removal of primers, Nucleotides, Enzymes, Mineral Oil, salts and other impurities from DNA samples|
|Geneclean™ Turbo™ Salt solution, Wash solution, cartridges, catch tubes and Elution solution|
Safety and Handling
- geneclean turbo for PCR kits
- Skin corrosion/irritation Category 1 B
- Serious eye damage/eye irritation Category 1
- Acute toxicity Category 4
- LONG-TERM AQUATIC HAZARD Chronic 3
- H302-Harmful if swallowed.
- H314-Causes severe skin burns and eye damage.
- H412-Harmful to aquatic life with long lasting effects.
- EUH032-Contact with acids liberates very toxic gas.
- P260-Do not breathe dust/fume/gas/mist/vapours/spray.
- P303+P361+P353-IF ON SKIN (or hair): Take off immediately all contaminated clothing. Rinse skin with water/ shower.
- P305+P351+P338-IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing.
- P310-Immediately call a POISON CENTER/doctor/.
- P405-Store locked up.
- P501b-Dispose of contents/container in accordance with local/regional/national/international regulations.
- MIXTURE LIST-Contains : guanidine thiocyanate