MP Biomedicals™ FastDNA™ SPIN Kit for Soil
Isolates DNA from cells present in soil or other environmental samples. MP Biomedicals™ FastDNA™ SPIN Kit for Soil extracts DNA easily in a 2mL tube.
Brand: MP Biomedicals™ 116560200
Code : 50
Additional Details : Weight : 0.79380kg Transport : UN number : 2922 Chem class : 8 Pack group : III
- Kit or Assay Type: Nucleic Acid Isolation, Mini-prep
- Molecule to be Enriched: DNA
- Sample Type: Soil, Fecal, Environmental water, Wastewater, Sludge
- Tube Size: 2mL
- Matrix Composition: Matrix E, 1.4mm ceramic spheres, 0.1mm silica spheres, and one 4mm glass bead
|Isolate bacterial, fungal, plant and animal genomic DNA from soil and other environmental samples|
|50 x 2mL Tubes Lysing Matrix E, 60mL Sodium Phosphate Buffer, 8mL MT Buffer, 25mL PPS Solution, 66mL Binding Matrix, 50 spin modules, 50 catch tubes, 12mL concentrated SEWS-M, 20mL DES, 200μL BBS Gel loading dye, user manual|
Safety and Handling
- FastDNA SPIN Kit for Soil
- Acute toxicity Category 4
- LONG-TERM AQUATIC HAZARD Chronic 1
- LONG-TERM AQUATIC HAZARD Chronic 3
- ACUTE AQUATIC Acute 1
- Serious eye damage/eye irritation Category 1
- Serious eye damage/eye irritation Category 2
- Skin corrosion/irritation Category 1 A
- Skin corrosion/irritation Category 2
- Specific target organ toxicity Category 3
- H302-Harmful if swallowed.
- H314-Causes severe skin burns and eye damage.
- H315-Causes skin irritation.
- H318-Causes serious eye damage.
- H319-Causes serious eye irritation.
- H335-May cause respiratory irritation.
- H400-Very toxic to aquatic life.
- H410-Very toxic to aquatic life with long lasting effects.
- H412-Harmful to aquatic life with long lasting effects.
- EUH032-Contact with acids liberates very toxic gas.
- P101-If medical advice is needed, have product container or label at hand.
- P102-Keep out of reach of children.
- P103-Read label before use.
- P260-Do not breathe dust/fume/gas/mist/vapours/spray.
- P303+P361+P353-IF ON SKIN (or hair): Take off immediately all contaminated clothing. Rinse skin with water/ shower.
- P305+P351+P338-IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing.
- P310-Immediately call a POISON CENTER/doctor/.
- P405-Store locked up.
- P501b-Dispose of contents/container in accordance with local/regional/national/international regulations.
- P264-Wash thoroughly after handling.
- P337+P313-If eye irritation persists: Get medical advice/attention.
- P332+P313-If skin irritation occurs: Get medical advice/attention.
- P280-Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/face protection.
- P270-Do not eat, drink or smoke when using this product.
- P330-Rinse mouth.
- MIXTURE LIST-Contains : Sodium Dodecyl Sulfate, Polyvinylpyrrolidone (PVP 40), Guanidine Thiocyanate