Versatile pump offers unparalleled ease of use through simple touch-screen interface
Infuse only single syringe pump. Accommodates syringes from 0.5μL to 60mL. User definable flowrates with selectable target volume or time values to control the total infusion volume.
- Holds one syringe from 0.5μL to 60mL
- High resolution color touch screen
- Touch pad lock feature
- LED light on front panel
- Full metal chassis
- Built-in syringe table
- Up to 30 lb. linear force
- Advanced microstepping techniques
- Built-in RS485 interface
- USB port
- I/O and TTL interface
- Continuous mode of operation
- Spill dam
- Accuracy: ±0.5 %
- Reproducibility: ±0.05%
- Syringes (min/max): 0.5μL to 60mL
- Flow Rate, Minimum (0.5μL syringe): 1.28 pL/min.
- Flow Rate, Maximum (10mL syringe): 25.99 mL/min.
- Flow Rate, Maximum (60mL syringe): 88.28 mL/min.
- Display: 4.3 WQVGA TFT Color Display with touchpad
- Non-Volatile Memory: Stores all settings
- Operating Temperature: 4°C to 40°C (40°F to 104°F)
- Storage Temperature: -10°C to 70°C (14°F to 158°F)
- Humidity: 20% to 80% RH noncondensing
- Mode of Operation: Continuous
- Power: 100-240 VAC: 50/60 Hz, 50W, 0.5A fuse
- Dimensions: 9 x 7.5 x 5 in. (22.6 x 19.05 x 15cm)
- Weight: 5.9 lb. (2.66kg)
CE, UL, CSA, CB Scheme, EU RoHS
Note: KD Scientific syringe pumps are for laboratory use only. They have not been approved by the FDA for human clinical use.
|1.28 pl/min. to 88.28 mL/min.|
|CE, UL, CSA, CB Scheme, EU RoHS|
|Microprocessor with 0.062 microstepping|
|Infusion Syringe Pump|
|0.5 μL to 60 mL|
|RS485 - IEEE-1394 6 pos, USB - Type B, I/O and TTL - 15 pin D-sub connector|
|-10°C to +70°C|
|100/240 V 50/60 Hz|