Corning™ 96-Well, Ultra-Low Binding, U-Shaped-Bottom Microplate
Color:Black, Clear Bottom; Sterility:Sterile
Brand: Corning™ 4515
Code : NEW
Additional Details : Weight : 0.45000kg
With their novel and proprietary design, these microplates are ideal for generating and analyzing 3D multicellular spheroids in the same microplate. The Ultra-Low Attachment (ULA) surface enables uniform and reproducible 3D multicellular spheroid formation. The black opaque microplate body shields each optically clear, round bottom well from well-to-well cross-talk.
- Optically clear round bottom with black opaque microplate body
- Covalent attachment of Ultra-Low Attachment surface to reduce cellular adhesion to well surface
- Novel well geometry aids in the generation of uniform, single spheroids across all wells, which enables automated visualization.
- Unique design shields each well to minimize well-to-well cross-talk.
- You can culture and assay spheroids in the same microplate, without the need for transfer to a new microplate.
|0.075 to 0.30 mL|
|Black, Clear Bottom|
|8 x 12|