- Accessories and Spare Parts
- Special Offers
Mini Gel Tank Features
- Compatible with a variety of Novex™ gels, NuPAGE™ gels, and Bolt Bis-Tris Plus gels
- Accomodates up to two gels per run
- Tank design enables side-by-side gel loading and enhanced viewing during use
- Optimized conditions using constant voltage allow Bolt Bis-Tris Plus gels to be run in approximately 35 min.
- Run times vary depending on buffer conditions and power supply being used
Bolt Bis-Tris Plus Gel Features
- Precast polyacrylamide gels
- For separation of small- to medium-sized proteins under denaturing conditions
- Deliver consistent performance
- Provide a neutral pH environment that minimizes protein modifications
- Ideal for Western blot transfer and other techniques where protein integrity is crucial
- Also well suited for day-to-day protein separations
Bolt Bis-Tris Plus gels, once removed from the cassette, are compatible with the Mini Blot Module and iBlot 2 Gel Transfer Device for efficient and reliable Western blot transfer.
|Up to 2 gels per run|
|Mini Gel Pack A|
|Novex™ Mini Gels|
|Approved for shipment at Room Temperature or on Wet Ice|
For Research Use Only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.