Thermo Scientific™ ARCTIC A28 Refrigerated Circulator
A28 refrigerated bath circulator provides efficient cooling for open and closed applications, with temperatures ranging from −28° to +200°C and 10L maximum bath volume.
The Thermo Scientific™ A28 refrigerated bath circulator provides efficient cooling for open and closed applications, with temperatures ranging from −28° to +200°C and maximum bath volume of 10 liters. Powerful bath circulator with a stainless-steel reservoir that can be configured with six controller options allowing you the flexibility to choose the right model for your applicationFeaturing superior cooling power, expansive temperature ranges, powerful force/suction pumps, and sophisticated digital control to ensure accuracy and reproducibility. Choose from three different controllers that allow you the flexibility to create the perfect fit for your application.
- Energy-saving feature limits power consumption: tight control of cooling capacity dependent on application needs
- Small refrigeration circulators are optimized for small footprint and low noise
- Robust stainless-steel baths
- Thermostat can be indexed 90° on all sides of the bath for easy viewing
- External circulation set included for plumbing connection M16×1, 0.25 NPT male, 0.375in. O.D.
- Three-side ventilation concept: up to two sides can be blocked with full refrigeration performance and no degradation of equipment
- Draining port at the front
- Integrated handles
- CFC-free refrigerant
Communication cables, bridge with gasket and thumbscrews, fittings, clamps, pump plug for external circulation, 6ft. power cord, bath cover
- Rotary Evaporators
- Sample/Material Testing
- Sample/Material Preparation
- Warranty varies by country, please contact us for details
|-28°C to +100°C|
|19 x 10.7 x 28 in. (48.3 x 27.3 x 71.1 cm)|