Thermo Scientific™ Nalgene™ Polypropylene Desiccator with Stopcock
Clearly view contents with the transparent PC cover of this polypropylene desiccator. Lighter in weight than glass, it is compatible with all solid desiccants.
Brand: Thermo Scientific™ 5310-0250
Code : 55
Additional Details : Weight : 1.10450kg
- Full vacuum may be applied following supplied instructions for proper performance
- Polypropylene stopcock with PTFE Plug can be used with 0.25″ (6.4mm) ID tubing (tubing sold separately)
- Vacuum connection is located on the desiccator body making the cover easier to handle
- Straight bore design eliminates stopcock vacuum leakage
- No gasket is necessary; grease makes polycarbonate cover airtight even without applying a vacuum
- Recessed rim keeps grease off benchtop when cover is set down
- Desiccator takes any standard 230mm desiccator plate such as Cat. No. 5312-0230 (sold separately)
230mm plate such as Nalgene 5312-0230. (metal plate pictured not included and not available)
Ordering Information:Replacement cover available (Cat. No. 715311-0250)
Limited warranty period: Subject to all warranty requirements and exclusions set out in our Terms and Conditions of Sale, this product is warranted from the date we ship the product and for ninety (90) days thereafter.
Disclaimer to internal research use restriction: Any restrictions on the purchaser to utilize the product(s) for internal research purposes only does not apply to the product(s) on the web pages associated with this statement.
|Desiccator Vacuum PP/PC 250mm|