Thermo Scientific™ O’RangeRuler 20 bp DNA Ladder, ready-to-use
Perform precise sizing of PCR products and other double-stranded DNA fragments in agarose or non-denaturing polyacrylamide gels with this DNA step ladder of 20 bp increments.
Brand: Thermo Scientific™ SM1323
Code : 88
Additional Details : Weight : 1.51950kg
O'RangeRuler 20 bp DNA Ladder 20-300 bp is designed for precise sizing of PCR products and other double-stranded DNA fragments in agarose or non-denaturing polyacrylamide gels. It is a step ladder with 20 bp differences between the DNA fragments. It consists of purified and ligated blunt-ended basic unit repeats of 20 bp. Not recommended for DNA quantification.
O'RangeRuler 20 bp DNA Ladder is supplied with 6X Orange DNA Loading Dye for sample DNA. Orange G dye can be used to monitor DNA migration in agarose or polyacrylamide gels and migrates at 50 bp in a 1% agarose gel. It is the preferable dye when visualization of small DNA fragments is important.
- Step ladder with 20 bp increments
- Sharp bands, easy-to-remember fragment sizes
- Evenly spaced reference bands (given in red)
- Ready-to-use -premixed with 6X Orange Loading Dye for direct loading and room temperature storage
- Supplied with loading dye for sample DNA