Dräger™ accuro™ Bellows Pump: Pump Only
Ergonomic design allows easy measurement of more than 350 gases—including formaldehyde
Brand: Dräger™ 6400000
Code : 50
Additional Details : Weight : 0.39600kg
Provides a means of direct, onsite measuring of more than 350 gases, vapors, and aerosols. Internal scissors mechanism provides stability so that a uniform, even pump stroke of 100cm3 can be completed.
- Convenient, built-in stroke counter records strokes performed
- Recessed counter reset button prevents accidental resetting; a white dot in clear optical window of pump rises to indicate completion of each stroke cycle, preventing incomplete measurements
- Ergonomic design fits comfortably in one hand
- Soft rubber grips on pump body make it easier to hold and squeeze
- Built-in ceramic tube opener adds safety and convenience Corrosion-resistant construction provides years of reliable service
- Components are easily replaceable and snap together for quick reassembly
- Use with accessory extension hoses for remote sampling
- Designed and manufactured using ISO 90001:2008-certified processes
Pump dimensions: 6.75L x 1.75W x 3.75 in. H (17.1 x 4.5 x 8.5cm). Net weight: 0.5 lb. (225g). Stroke volume: 100cm3 ±5%. Hardside Kit, Softside Kit and hard case available separately (Cat. Nos. 19-046-750, 17-988-408 and 19-046-749).
|Accuro™ bellows pump|