Eppendorf™ Eppendorf Tubes™
Use these tubes for the simple and safe processing of sample volumes up to 5.0mL. Eppendorf Tubes™ are the perfect option for working with medium-sized sample volumes.
Brand: Eppendorf™ 0030119452
Additional Details : Weight : 0.74200kg
- Ergonomic operation: Simple, practical and ergonomic single-hand operation. Large labeling area.
- Broad operating temperature range: Screw cap tubes: -86°C to 100°C. Snap cap tubes: -86°C to 80°C (when using the clip ≤ 100°C)
- Material: Exceptionally high-quality, transparent polypropylene, free of plasticizers, biocides or mold release agents, for reliable test results
- Certified purity: Available in lot specific certified Eppendorf Quality, PCR clean, Sterile and Eppendorf Biopur™ purity grades.
- Centrifugation safety: Maximum safety and stability for centrifugation up to 25,000 x g. Fast and efficient protocols.
- Conical shape: Compatible with accessories for conical 15mL tubes – many existing adapters and racks can be used.
- Sample recovery: Available in Eppendorf LoBind™ material for maximum recovery of valuable samples