Thermo Scientific™ Sorvall™ RC 6 Plus Centrifuge
The Thermo Scientific™ Sorvall™ RC 6 Plus Centrifuge has been discontinued.
Brand: Thermo Scientific™ 46910
Code : 50
Additional Details : Weight : 0.80000kg
The Thermo Scientific™ Sorvall™ RC 6 Plus Centrifuge has been discontinued. Please consider our recommended replacement: Thermo Scientific™ Sorvall™ LYNX Superspeed Centrifuge Series.High Productivity:
- Centrifuge achieves higher speeds—up to 22,000rpm/55,200 × g for faster separations and increased productivity.
- Exceptional leading acceleration and deceleration rates deliver significant time savings and increase throughput.
- The RC 6 Plus centrifuge is engineered to provide exceptional safety and flexibility.
- It meets all CE and CSA safety requirements without bolting the unit to the floor, making it easy to install or relocate in your facility.
- Powerful refrigeration system can cool all rotors to 4°C at top speeds, keeping samples from damage due to heat or freezing.
- Rotors qurg Bioseal technology for microbiological containment are certified by HPA, Porton Down, UK.
- Broad selection of rotors includes the new LEX carbon fiber rotor series and metal fixed angle, swinging bucket, microplate and continuous-flow designs.
- Centrifuge is compatible with many Sorvall RC-6 and RC-5 series rotors for added cost effectiveness.
- These lightweight, carbon fiber rotors maximize performance with versatility, speed and a robust, corrosion-free design.
- Corrosion- and fatigue-resistance provides unequalled durability.
- Rotor is lightweight for simple handling and convenience and allow increased productivity with higher g-forces.
- Secure investment is backed by a 15-year warranty.
- Rotors are compatible with Thermo Scientific™ Nalgene™ bottles and tubes for complete centrifuge solutions.
- Intuitive controls allow easy operation by all users.
- Bright LCD screen allows you to monitor your set and run conditions at a glance.
- RPM/RCF Control allows the user to set runs to a maximum speed or to a desired g-force without a protocol conversion.
- GMP/GLP- Compatible Data Management offers traceability and quality control for biopharmaceutical processing needs.
- 30-program memory allows common protocols to be stored and retrieved easily and without error in a multi-user environment.
- Access can be password-controlled.
- Step-mode provides applications flexibility.
- Program offers convenient start and stop times.
- Integrator function (w2dt) applies the same total centrifugal effect to offer run-to-run reproducibility.
- Pre-Cool function cools rotors.
|29.6 in. (26.9 in. depth without rear duct)|
|30 programs; 9 acceleration and 10 braking profiles|
|Brushless High Frequency|
|770 lb. (350 kg)|
|75.2 cm, Without Rear Duct: 68.5 cm|
|4 x 1000 mL|
|55,200 x g|
|Sorvall RC 6 Plus centrifuge|
|0 to 99 hr. 59 min. plus HOLD|
|CE and CSA certified|
|-20°C to +40°C|