Macherey-Nagel™ Binding Buffer NTI
Used with the NucleoSpin™ Gel and PCR Clean-up Kit. Macherey-Nagel™ Binding Buffer NTI is a standard binding buffer with a pH indicator to ensure optimal binding conditions during DNA gel extraction and PCR clean up. Binding buffer is loaded in a single step.
Brand: Macherey-Nagel™ 740305.120
Code : NEW
Additional Details : CAS Number : 593-84-0 Weight : 0.33840kg
NucleoSpin™ Gel and PCR Clean-up is a 2-in-1 kit allowing DNA fragments to be purified from enzymatic reactions, such as PCR, as well as from agarose gels. The sample is mixed with Binding Buffer NTI and (in case of a cut-out gel band) is heated to dissolve the agarose. In the presence of chaotropic salt, the DNA is bound to the silica membrane of the column. Contaminations are removed by simple washing steps and the pure DNA is then eluted.
- Only two volumes of binding buffer per volume of sample are needed to process the sample (200μL PCR/enzymatic reaction or 200mg agarose gel), with only one loading step
- By adding additional Binding Buffer NTI, it is possible to load an unlimited amount of sample volumes onto a single column
- The pH indicator ensures optimal binding conditions with pH <7.0 by helping to identify undissolved agarose during DNA gel extraction, from yellow (correct conditions) to blue (pH too high)
- Separate binding buffers should be used for purification of single-strand DNA or SDS-containing samples
|Binding Buffer NTI|
|NucleoSpin™ Gel and PCR Clean-up Kit|
|Standard binding buffer with pH indicator|
Safety and Handling
- Acute toxicity Category 4
- LONG-TERM AQUATIC HAZARD Chronic 3
- H302-Harmful if swallowed.
- H412-Harmful to aquatic life with long lasting effects.
- P264-Wash with water thoroughly after handling.
- P273-Avoid release to the environment.
- P301+P312-IF SWALLOWED: Call a POISON CENTER or doctor/physician/ if you feel unwell.
- P330-Rinse mouth.
- MIXTURE LIST-Contains : guanidinium thiocyanate