Thermo Scientific™ CryoExtra™ High-Efficiency Cryogenic Storage Systems
Designed for both liquid and vapor phase storage, featuring automated temperature monitoring and microprocessor-based LN2 level control.
Brand: Thermo Scientific™ CE8140M
Code : NEW
Additional Details : Weight : 468.00000kg
Designed for both liquid and vapor phase storage, the Thermo Scientific™ CryoExtra™ Series features automated temperature monitoring and microprocessor-based LN2 level control, providing peace-of-mind for valuable samples.Versatility
- CryoExtra accepts both vertical and horizontal racks
- Push-button de-fog for easy sample location
- User comfort features and convenient, built-in workspace
- Designed for vapor-phase storage
- Folding step for user comfort
- Outstanding temperature uniformity
- Large LED temperature display
- Lockable lid for sample protection
- Advanced temperature monitor and alarms
- Microprocessor-based LN2 level control
0.5″ 45° flare, 6′ (1.8m) stainless steel flexible hose
22psi low pressure LN2 supply tank (sold separately)
Ask your customer service representative about racks and accessories for CryoExtra Storage Systems.
Product height clearance: 77″ for CryoExtra 20 and CryoExtra 40; 88″ for CryoExtra 80; 93″ for CryoExtra 94
- Optional racks, canisters, frames and risers allow you to create an organized inventory system that provides optimum storage in liquid or vapor phase. Contact your customer service or sales representative for details.
- Static evaporation rates and holding times are based on performance, without any product load or lid openings and in a controlled environment. Actual working performance will vary on individual applications.
|CryoExtra™ High-Efficiency Cryogenic Storage Systems|
|28.14 cu. ft.|
|Auto-Fill LN2 Cryo|
|Temperature Monitor, Alarm|
|100 - 230 V 50/60 Hz|