Trifluoroacetic Acid, BAKER ANALYZED HPLC, J.T.Baker™
Get rapid, reproducible performance and separation results. Trifluoroacetic Acid, BAKER ANALYZED HPLC, J.T.Baker™ is an application-optimized, function-tested HPLC reagent/solvent that maximizes throughput and ease-of-use without sacrificing efficiency or reproducibility.
Brand: JT Baker 9470.0010
Additional Details : CAS Number : 76-05-1 Weight : 0.11000kg Transport : UN number : 2699 Chem class : 8 Pack group : I
|Quantity||10 x 1mL|
BAKER ANALYZED HPLC Reagents are high purity solvents, buffer salts, and mobile phase modifiers for use in analytical and preparative separations. They are optimized for research and quality control applications, including high performance liquid chromatography, gel permeation chromatography and UV-spectrophotometric analysis.
- Recalibration or adjustments due to lot changes are minimized for optimum performance from sensitive instrumentation
- Low backgrounds free of extraneous peaks
- Low UV absorbance in critical ranges - assured through UV absorbance testing at a variety of points and through gradient elution testing
- Fluorescence testing for trace impurities which would cause interference
- Function-tested for: assay, water, minimal residue after evaporation and UV absorbance and fluorescence in critical ranges
- Lot to lot consistency, with an actual Lot Analysis on the label
- Innovative packaging options to assure solvent quality to the point-of-use
|Max. 0.15 at 230nm, Max. 0.01 at 254nm|
|1.00cm path vs. water, 0.1% v/v aqueous solution|
|Gradient tested for HPLC Peptide and Protein Analysis.|
|1.535g/cm3 at 20°C|
|BAKER ANALYZED™ HPLC|
|Max. 5 ppb|
|10 x 1mL|
|trifluoroacetic acid, perfluoroacetic acid, trifluoroethanoic acid, trifluoracetic acid, acetic acid, trifluoro, trifluoroaceticacid, cf3cooh, trifluoro acetic acid, trifluoro-acetic acid, kyselina trifluoroctova|
|Max. 10 ppm|
|Max. 10 ppm|
Safety and Handling
- trifluoroacetic acid
- Skin corrosion/irritation Category 1 A
- Acute toxicity Category 4
- LONG-TERM AQUATIC HAZARD Chronic 3
- H332-Harmful if inhaled.
- H314-Causes severe skin burns and eye damage.
- H412-Harmful to aquatic life with long lasting effects.
- P260-Do not breathe dust/fume/gas/mist/vapours/spray.
- P303+P361+P353-IF ON SKIN (or hair): Take off immediately all contaminated clothing. Rinse skin with water/ shower.
- P305+P351+P338-IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing.
- P310-Immediately call a POISON CENTER/doctor/.
- P405-Store locked up.
- P501b-Dispose of contents/container in accordance with local/regional/national/international regulations.