Thermo Scientific™ Thermolyne™ Industrial Benchtop Muffle Furnaces
Perform ultra-high temperature applications with this industrial benchtop muffle furnace, which reaches a maximum temperature of 1200°C.
Brand: Thermo Scientific™ FD1540M
Additional Details : Weight : 4.00000kg
- Adjustable Alarm or Overtemperature Protection (OTP) setting can be used to protect the furnace or loaded chamber from excessive heat
- Thermocouple break protection cuts power to the heating elements, preventing a thermocouple failure runaway condition
- Counter-weighted door swings upward, directing heat away from operator
- Heavy-duty firebrick insulation surrounds chamber opening for added durability
- Four individual embedded elements in special refractory cement permit excellent heat distribution in the chamber
- Door safety switch protects operator by removing power to the heating elements upon opening the door
- Rear-mounted 0.38in. (0.95cm) diameter port for monitoring chamber temperatures with independent measuring devices
- LED display simultaneously shows both setpoint and actual furnace temperatures in either °C or °F (programmable models only)
Single-setpoint Controller (B1)
- Single ramp to setpoint and a dwell
- Single display shows actual temperature or setpoint
8-step Programmable Controller (C1)
- Ramps to vary heat-up rate and dwell cycles to hold temperature at set levels from 0.1 to 999.9 minutes
- “Holdback” feature “holds” program until furnace temperature heats up or cools down to preprogrammed parameters—program will never outrun furnace performance
Oven, Platinel™ II thermocouple and a ceramic hearth plate to protect the bottom heating element.
120V models require fixed wiring and are not supplied with a power cord.
|18 x 11 x 16.5 in. (45.7 x 27.9 x 41.9 cm)|
|Digital programmable 1 program/8 segments|
|All units cUL, UL listed; -33 units also CE marked.|
|9 x 4 x 3.75 in. (22.8 x 10.1 x 9.5 cm)|
|240 V 50/60 Hz|
|100°C to 1200°C|
Disclaimer to internal research use restriction: Any restrictions on the purchaser to utilize the product(s) for internal research purposes only does not apply to the product(s) on the web pages associated with this statement.