Thermo Scientific™ SAHARA PPO S21P Heated Bath Circulators
Ideal when visibility of your application is required. These baths maintain temperatures from ambient +13° to 100°C, with maximum bath volume of 21 liters.
Brand: Thermo Scientific™ 1563211
Code : 50
Additional Details : Weight : 0.01000kg
Environment-friendly Design: Save up to 80% on energy costs and thousands of kilowatt hours during the life of the system. All units are RoHS-compliant (lead- and mercury-free) and use recycled packaging.
Safe Operation: All units are UL/CSA compliant, assuring safe operation in the unlikely event of a fault condition. 115/60 Hz units are UL listed or recognized, and all units are UL/CSA and RoHS compliant. IQ/OQ compliance is optional.
Ease of Use: All thermostats feature an intuitive user interface with bright display to view critical readings. Each system comes with a quick-start guide for simple setup and operation. Thermostat can be turned and positioned on all four sides of the bath for easy viewing.
Superior Warranty and Service: All solutions come with a 36-month warranty and are backed by Thermo Scientific service and support worldwide.
- Capacity: 21L
- Modified polyphenylene oxide baths are thermally resistant up to 100°C
- Deliver exceptional temperature performance with operational savings
- Temperatures are maintained from ambient plus 13° to 100°C
SC 100 controller
- Features 3 languages, acoustic and optical alarms, and five user-settable programs
- Two pump speeds allow adjustement of water flow within bath to reduce turbulence
SC 150 controller
- Additional features include a USB port, a low-liquid level alarm, and an automatic controller shut-down at detection of excessive high temperature, low liquid level, or motor overload
AC 150 controller
- Powerful force suction pump
AC 200 controller
- Additional features include a ramp programming with 10 steps, a Real Time clock, and a USB port
Communication cables, bridge with gasket and thumbscrews, fittings, clamps, pump plug for external circulation, 6ft. power cord
- Rotary Evaporators
- Sample/Material Testing
- Sample/Material Preparation
|230 V 50 Hz|
|Ambient +13° to 100°C|
|25.3 x 14.1 x 14.2 in. (64.2 x 35.8 x 36.1 cm)|