Perchloric Acid Solution, 0.1M, Fisher Chemical™
All Our Certified Reference Materials and Reagents are produced under an ISO 9001 Quality Management System, also Accredited according to ISO/IEC 17025 and Accredited according to ISO Guide 34.
Brand: Fisher Chemical VL2511000
Code : 04
Additional Details : Weight : 1.00000kg Transport : UN number : 3139 Chem class : 5.1 Pack group : II
Safety and Handling
- Perchloric acid 0.1M Volumetric Solution (VL 251)
- Oxidising liquid Category 2
- Skin corrosion/irritation Category 2
- Serious eye damage/eye irritation Category 2
- H272-May intensify fire; oxidiser.
- H315-Causes skin irritation.
- H319-Causes serious eye irritation.
- P210-Keep away from heat, hot surfaces, sparks, open flames and other ignition sources. No smoking.
- P220-Keep/Store away from clothing/combustible materials.
- P280-Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/face protection.
- P302+P352-IF ON SKIN: Wash with plenty of water/.
- P305+P351+P338-IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing.
- P332+P313-If skin irritation occurs: Get medical advice/attention.
- P337+P313-If eye irritation persists: Get medical advice/attention.
- P362+P364-Take off contaminated clothing and wash it before reuse.
- P501-Dispose of contents/container to .