Thermo Scientific™ Nalgene™ 1L Super-Speed Centrifuge Bottles with Sealing Closure
Boost productivity and pellet recovery in high-speed, large-volume gross-separation applications with Nalgene 1L Super Speed Centrifuge Bottles.
Brand: Thermo Scientific™ 3141-1006
Code : 55
Additional Details : Weight : 1.41000kg
- Process a full liter in each bottle at speeds up to 15,810 x g
- Smooth inner walls reduce sheering in mammalian culture separations
- Choose polycarbonate for excellent clarity and mechanical strength
- Choose polypropylene for excellent chemical resistance
- Recommended operating temperature range 4° to 22°C; storage to -70°C
- Includes three-piece sealing cap assembly, polypropylene plug, losure and silicone gasket for added leakproof† assurance
- USP Class VI compliant, non-cytotoxic, autoclavable
Notes: † The term “leakproof” applies to Thermo Scientific Nalgene products that meet the following criteria: a) Bottle/flask/funnel closure systems with closures smaller than 100mm, after they are filled with water, inverted, withstand air pressure of 2psig for 2 minutes, and no water escapes; b) Bottle/funnel/flask closure systems of larger than 100mm after they are filled with water, inverted for 15 minutes, and no water escapes. Note: these tests, using other liquids, may not yield the same results. To ensure safe usage, customers are advised to test Thermo Scientific Nalgene bottles and closures under conditions of their planned applications. Thermo Scientific Nalgene products are leakproof at ambient temperature and pressure when used with their Nalgene closures.
|3-piece sealing cap assembly, polypropylene plug, closure, and silicone gasket|
|USP Class VI compliant, non-cytotoxic|
|15,810 x g|
Disclaimer to internal research use restriction: Any restrictions on the purchaser to utilize the product(s) for internal research purposes only does not apply to the product(s) on the web pages associated with this statement.