Invitrogen™ E-Gel™ Imager Band Excision Kit
A personal imaging system for documenting and analyzing agarose gels and E-Gel™ cassettes
Brand: Invitrogen™ 4466605
Code : NEW
Additional Details : Weight : 0.00450kg
The E-Gel Imager Band Excision Kit is a valuable accessory for harvesting select bands from agarose gels. Kit includes everything needed to excise a given band from self poured agarose gel using either the E-Gel Imager Blue Light Base or E-Gel Imager UV Light Base.
- Protect light base while harvesting bands
- Activate light base without camera hood
- Cut theGel and not the Surface of Light Base
- Kit includes gel cutting guard that is specially designed to fit both the E-Gel Imager Blue and UV Light Bases
- Cutting guard helps to harvest band of interest without damaging surface of light base
- No risk to integrity of future images by cutting band directly off surface of light base
- Keep the Lights on
- Specifically designed to deactivate transillumination when camera hood is removed from light base to help prevent exposure to intense blue light that can harm eyes or UV light that can harm eyes and skin
- Magnetic key enables transillumination with camera hood removed
Agarose Gel Electrophoresis, Agarose Gel Extraction, DNA and RNA Purification and Analysis, DNA Extraction, Nucleic Acid Gel Electrophoresis and Blotting
|1 x Base activator. 1 x gel cutting tray.
Store at room temperature.
For Research Use Only. Not intended for any animal or human therapeutic or diagnostic use.