Genevac™ miVAC DNA Vacuum-Integrated Centrifugal Concentrator System
Specially designed centrifugal concentrator and integrated vacuum for working with nucleic acids. Genevac™ miVAC DNA Vacuum-Integrated Centrifugal Concentrator System can remove water and organic solvents from a variety of sample formats.
Brand: Genevac™ DNA-23050-A00
Code : 50
Additional Details : Weight : 1.00000kg
- Capable of removing water and organic solvents from a variety of sample formats including tubes, microplates, and vials.
- Designed specifically for working with nucleic acids (RNA and DNA)
- Supplied complete with the following:
- Built in high-performance vacuum pump, concentration chamber with electro- magnetic drive for quiet, maintenance free operation, and a fixed angle aluminium rotor for 1.5mL or 2mL micro-centrifuge tubes.
- Very simple to use.
- Concentration time and temperature are readily monitored on the large clear display.
- Parameters can be easily set and selected using the friendly dial.
- Built-in special modes for working with water and alcohols, which optimize concentration time.
- Concentration using the miVac DNA is faster than any other system in its class, due to the high displacement vacuum pump.
- Clear acrylic lid allows you to monitor progress and is specially treated with a novel coating to resist the most aggressive chemicals and solvents.
- Suitable for simple organic solvents, e.g. methanol, ethanol, up to 100°C boiling point, and water in low sample numbers and volumes.
- Range of possible rotors including an option for microtiter plates.
|597 x 360 x 300mm|
|Working with Nucleic Acids|
|Centrifugal Concentrator DNA Integrated System|
|High Performance Vacuum Pump, Concentration Chamber and a Fixed Angle Aluminum Rotor For 1.5mL Microcentrifuge Tubes|