Invitrogen™ Silencer™ Human Membrane Trafficking siRNA Library
The Silencer™ Human Membrane Trafficking siRNA Library is designed for researchers targeting proteins known or predicted to participate in membrane trafficking or remodeling.
Brand: Invitrogen™ A30139
Additional Details : Weight : 0.04000kg
DescriptionWhy use the Silencer Human Membrane Trafficking siRNA Library?Together with careful bioinformatics selection of gene targets, Silencer siRNAs are optimized with design and high quality synthesis with guaranteed silencing. The Silencer Human Membrane Trafficking siRNA Library contains our pre-designed and when available, validated siRNAs generated with maximum potency and specificity in mind so you can focus on data quality. All Silencer libraries are selected against the latest available databases and resources for up-to-date content. Full siRNA sequence information, as well as the exon targeted and each targeted gene's symbol, full name, aliases, RefSeq number, and Locus ID, plus results from any validation experiments performed using the included siRNAs is provided. Please contact us for the complete list of targets.Silencer siRNA libraries allow you to screen efficiently and maximize data outputInvitrogen Silencer siRNAs are designed with potency in mind to help ensure gene knockdown at minimum concentrations. This not only helps ensure less potential for off target effects and false positive data but also minimizes false negative outcomes of siRNA screening. The Silencer Human Membrane Trafficking siRNA Library contains 0.25 nmol of each siRNA, sufficient for 100 transfections (at 25 nM siRNA, 100 μL transfection volume).
Utilizing Invitrogen Silencer technology built on stringent bioinformatics to ensure high target specificity and siRNA potency, the Silencer Human Membrane Trafficking siRNA Library is an ideal solution for focused and cost-effective RNAi screens against genes integral to membrane trafficking.
- Comprehensive—Expedite your cell membrane trafficking RNAi functional screens with pre-defined Silencer Human Membrane Trafficking siRNA Library
- Reliable—Increase target screening accuracy with three individual siRNAs per gene target
- Effective—Reduce off target impacts at low concentrations with proven Invitrogen Silencer siRNA design
- Convenient—Reduce data de-convolution and accelerate target validation with our arrayed format
- Customizable—Choose the best option for your workflow demands, including additional siRNA scales and pooled formats
|426 total siRNAs targeting 142 genes plated onto 96-well plates (6 plates)|
For research use only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures