Applied Biosystems™ Power SYBR™ Green PCR Master Mix
Offers superior sensitivity and reproducibility, detecting as few as two copies of a target gene over a broad range of template concentrations.
Brand: Applied Biosystems™ 4368577
Code : 50
Additional Details : Weight : 0.00680kg
- Power SYBR™ Green PCR Master Mix contains all of the components, excluding the template and primers, for superior SYBR™ Green reagent-based real-time PCR
- The optimized formulation contains highly purified AmpliTaq Gold™ DNA Polymerase, LD to offer greater sensitivity than classic SYBR™ Green PCR master mix
- Power SYBR™ Green PCR Master Mix contains a blend of dTTP/dUTP that is compatible with AmpErase™ UNG, to minimize carryover contamination
- Includes a proprietary version of ROX™ dye, an internal passive reference, to normalize non-PCR–related fluorescence fluctuations to minimize well-to-well variability that result from a variety of causes, such as pipetting error and sample evaporation
- Power SYBR™ Green reagent-based PCR chemistry easily replaces the existing SYBR™ Green PCR Master Mix in Applied Biosystems™ protocols using the same setup and thermal cycling conditions
|The 2x mix contains SYBR® Green 1 Dye, AmpliTaq Gold® DNA Polymerase LD, dNTPs with dUTP⁄dTTP blend, Passive Reference 1 and optimized buffer components. Contains 1 X 1 mL vial, sufficient for 40 reactions at 50 µL. Store at -20°C.
Guaranteed minimum shelf life is 60 days (exact expiry date printed on product and CofA).
|7300 System, 7500 System, 7700 System, 7900HT Fast System,Applied Biosystems StepOnePlus™ Fast Real-Time PCR System, QuantStudio™ 12k Flex, QuantStudio™ 3, QuantStudio™ 5, QuantStudio™ 6 Flex, QuantStudio™ 7, StepOne™, Standard Mode, StepOnePlus™, Standard Mode, ViiA™ 7 System|
|AmpliTaq Gold DNA Polymerase, AmpliTaq Gold® LD|
|1 x 1mL|
|DNA (Genomic), cDNA|
|LD (Low DNA)|
For Research Use Only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.