Thermo Scientific™ ARCTIC A28F Refrigerated Circulator
A28F refrigerated bath circulator provides efficient cooling for open and closed applications, with temperatures ranging from −28° to +200°C and 10L maximum bath volume.
Brand: Thermo Scientific™ 156-4281
Code : 50
Additional Details : Weight : 0.01000kg
DescriptionFeaturing superior cooling power, expansive temperature ranges, powerful force/suction pumps, and sophisticated digital control to ensure accuracy and reproducibility. Choose from three different controllers that allow you the flexibility to create the perfect fit for your application.
- Energy-saving feature limits power consumption: tight control of cooling capacity dependent on application needs
- Small refrigeration circulators are optimized for small footprint and low noise
- Robust stainless-steel baths
- Thermostat can be indexed 90° on all sides of the bath for easy viewing
- External circulation set included for plumbing connection M16×1, 0.25 NPT male, 0.375in. O.D.
- Three-side ventilation concept: up to two sides can be blocked with full refrigeration performance and no degradation of equipment
- Draining port at the front
- Integrated handles
- CFC-free refrigerant
Control cables, bridge with gasket and thumbscrews, fittings, clamps, pump plug for external circulation, 6ft. power cord, bath cover
- Rotary Evaporators
- Sample/Material Testing
- Sample/Material Preparation
|-28°C to +100°C|
|230 V 50 Hz|
|475 mbar/6.89 psi|
|16.8 x 20.2 x 20.5 in. (42.6 x 51.2 x 52 cm)|